Friday 27 September 2013

Canadian Adventure: Stanley Park

I've been rather quiet on the blogging front because I've been on an amazing trip to Canada which I thought I'd share with you.

My Dad was going to Vancouver as part of a work conference and asked if I would like to join him (of course I would!). We had a very packed few days with lots of activities organised by the people who run the conference and then we also visited Victoria and Whistler.

I thought I'd split the trip into places because I have so many photos!

On our first day in Vancouver, Dad and I walked around and through Stanley Park. This was a really special day because Mum visited Stanley Park when she was about 19 with her Dad, so we were retracing their steps. We bought Mum a lovely eagle carving by a local carver to remind her of her visit.

Here are some pictures from the day:



The boats in front of our hotel



Vancouver Aquarium






The Totem Poles











Lions Gate Bridge




Huge trees!




















Walking back into the city



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had as much fun as I did - many years ago! X

    ReplyDelete